Sunday, October 24, 2010

140 fingers and toes...




I have a few days to myself because I am traveling for work. I compiled all my bills to input them into the Tyndall FCU online banking (a task I have been swearing to myself I would accomplish for well over two years) but I left them all on the TV stand (I think…hope.) So instead, I will blog.
Above are some of the pictures from Caroline’s birthday party. We had 7 girls over for making cupcakes, going to get their fingernails painted, and a bbq with family and friends. A few even spent the night. Caroline turned 10 and her friends are such fun little humans. Listening to them talk and play is a real treat… even if I have to remind her every once in a while not to be so bossy. I wonder where she gets that?

It is hard to believe I have had my girl child for 10 years already. Here are a few things you may or may not know about my Caroline…

- She falls asleep fast (unlike her brothers)
- She has two birds in her room (Bluebird and Lime)
- She likes to change clothes about three times a day
- She does well at school with very little effort
- She loves to paint, write, and draw
- She insists on someone singing “You are my Sunshine” at bedtime
- She eats when she feels like it
- She loves going to church
- She has my handwriting (so unfortunate)
- She talked me out of taking ballet this year (modern and hip hop instead)
- She is told she looks like her dad by everyone
- She likes shoes
- She is wicked funny
- She has been working in the nursery for over a year
- She loves attention
- She enjoys time at her grandparents sans brothers
- She rarely gets sick
- She is competitive
- She loves to tell you a story about her day
- She is counting down the years until she can get a cell phone
- She can run faster than everyone (even the boys) in her class
- She is a fan of all things girly
- She hates the seams in socks
- She likes her hair above her shoulders
- She has more purses than me
- She loves New York
- She likes getting mail
- She doesn’t play with dolls anymore
- She wants a full size bed
- She is in the 50th percentile for height
- She is in the 10th percentile for weight
- She doesn’t like “fluffy” jackets
- She has a good heart






No comments: